Travel from our Main Station at Pant to Torpantau Station in one of our all-weather Observation Carriages, behind a vintage Steam Locomotive.
- Most Popular
BOOKINGS OPEN NOW! • GREAT FOR KIDS! • FESTIVE FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
JOIN US FOR CHRISTMAS AT BRECON MOUNTAIN RAILWAY!
Travel by a Steam Train from Pant Station to Pontistcill to meet Santa in his Grotto where all children and babies will receive a lovely present.
Mince Pie and Mulled Wine or soft drink for the Adults.
The Cafe will also be open.
- The return trip lasts approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes
- At our main station in Pant you can visit our Tearooms for refreshments.
The Gift shop is open for those last minute gifts and souvenirs.
- You can also visit our Workshop where the Steam Locomotives and Carriages are repaired.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before departure time
- Childs Main Gift is a Collectable Non-Toy
- Babies under 2 do not get a seat
Note: Early Booking is Essential
We are dog friendly, however due to the busy trains we do not carry dogs on the Santa trains.
Due to limited space, no prams or buggies can be taken onto the train but they can be left at the station at Pant
Wheelchairs Welcome/Free Car Park