- Main car park has a level, firm surface free from obstructions.
- Two lined out disabled parking bays.
- Drop-off point available right outside main entrance.
- Double door main entrance measuring 1600mm in width.
- Disabled access toilet with hand rails.
- Ladies and Gents toilets have push top taps.
- Ticket Office counter is 1100mm high.
- Entrance Hall has seating for use during busy periods.
- Good colour contrasting throughout.
- Cafe has chairs with firm back support.
- Space for wheelchairs integration and tables with a good colour contrasting.
- Ramped access to station platform with hand rails.
- No curbs or steps between car park and the platform.
- Easy access to Restaurant and Gift Shop.
- There are two steps from the platform on to the carriage balcony and another step into the carriage itself.
Special carriage designed to carry manual wheelchairs with ramped access (staff assistance required).
For Health and safety reasons we are currently only able to transport manual self-propelling wheelchairs. Powered and Motorised chairs and scooters unfortunately cannot be carried. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- No facilities at this station, only a platform.
- Not possible for wheelchairs users to board or leave train at present.
- No access for motor vehicles.
- Level platform with ramps with 30mm high step into cafe.
- Disabled toilets with access for wheelchairs
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- Mobile phone reception is not consistent, networks may vary.