This locomotive was built by Arn Jung of Germany in 1908 (No. 1261) and came to the UK from The Mecklenburg - Pommersche Schmalspurbahn in East Germany. It is an 0-6-2 well tank locomotive with a 4 wheel tender. Arriving here in worn out condition, it was completely rebuilt and has worked trains since 1981. Fitted with a new boiler, built in the railway's workshops in 1993 it has covered over 125000 miles in service here, it is however too small to operate all trains beyond DolyGaer.